One of the definitions for elixir is that it is a magical tonic or potion, and magic it will feel! This Green Cleansing Elixir is a powder formula packed with 22 superfoods designed to help you look AND feel your best.
The 22 superfoods range from dandelion to matcha to kelp to spinach, and more!
In short, this elixir boosts flushes out toxins, improves digestion, is all natural, and will aid weight loss, but there are so many more amazing and powerful benefits, you won’t be able to say no!
It mixes in any drink very easily; from water, coconut juice any smoothie or with a bit of orange or apple juice.
CLEANSING GREEN SUPERFOOD COMPLEX
- Wheatgrass provides a concentrated amount of nutrients, including iron, calcium, magnesium, amino acids, chlorophyll, and vitamins A, C and E. Wheatgrass fans say that its rich nutrient content boosts immunity, kills harmful bacteria in the digestive system, and rids the body of wastes. Wheatgrass is high in many vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It is also known that its antioxidant content may prevent oxidative stress and cell damage. Wheatgrass may help lower blood cholesterol levels, decrease blood sugar levels, treat ulcerative colitis, an inflammatory bowel disease. Thylakoids in wheatgrass and other green vegetables may increase satiety and weight loss.
- Chlorophyll is present in most green vegetables, and some people take it as a health supplement. The potential benefits of chlorophyll include improving health, boosting energy, and fighting illnesses.
- Spirulina acts as a prebiotic and helps the growth of other beneficial bacteria in the gut. Spirulina may also help boost a person's metabolism.
- Chlorella contains many nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-3 fats. Chlorella may help the body detox by binding to heavy metals and other toxins. Chlorella may bolster immune function by increasing the activity of various parts of the immune system. The nutrients found in chlorella, including niacin, fiber, carotenoids and antioxidants, may help lower your cholesterol levels. Chlorella's antioxidant content may provide some protection against chronic disease. Taking chlorella supplements may help lower blood sugar levels and increase insulin sensitivity. The antioxidants in chlorella may have anti-inflammatory effects, which can improve asthma and other respiratory diseases. Chlorella may enhance your aerobic performance, although scientific support for this benefit is limited. Chlorella has been claimed to improve energy levels, liver health, digestion.
- Spinach is low in carbs but high in insoluble fiber. This type of fiber may have benefits for digestion. Spinach is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable. It contains high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron and calcium. Spinach contains many plant compounds that can improve health. These include lutein, kaempferol, nitrates, quercetin and zeaxanthin. Spinach has been shown to reduce oxidative stress. The antioxidants found in spinach may help fight ageing and reduce the risk of cancer and diabetes. Spinach contains lutein and zeaxanthin, which are beneficial for eye health. These compounds may help block or reverse the damage caused by sunlight. Spinach contains high amounts of nitrates, which may help regulate blood pressure levels. This should lead to improved heart health and a reduced risk of heart disease.
- Broccoli is a rich source of multiple vitamins, minerals and fiber. Broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body. Broccoli contains several bioactive compounds that demonstrate an anti-inflammatory effect. Broccoli may lower blood sugar and improve diabetic control. This is likely related to its antioxidant and fiber content. Broccoli may help reduce various heart disease risk factors and prevent heart tissue damage. Broccoli may support bowel regularity and healthy gut bacteria. Broccoli provides an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient known to support a healthy immune response. Many of the nutrients in broccoli — including calcium, vitamin K and phosphorus — are necessary for maintaining healthy bones.
- Kale is very high in nutrients and very low in calories, making it one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. Many powerful antioxidants are found in kale, including quercetin and kaempferol, which have numerous beneficial effects on health. Kale is extremely high in vitamin C, an antioxidant that has many important roles in the body. Kale contains substances that bind bile acids and lower cholesterol levels in the body. Vitamin K is an important nutrient that is involved in blood clotting. Many important minerals are found in kale, some of which are generally lacking in the modern diet. These include calcium, potassium and magnesium. Kale is high in lutein and zeaxanthin, nutrients that have been linked to a drastically reduced risk of macular degeneration and cataracts. As a nutrient-dense, low-calorie food, kale makes an excellent addition to a weight loss diet.
- This type of sea algae is a natural source of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Rocket leaves contain vitamin C, K and A which help regulate blood pressure for a healthier heart and ensures calcium is carried to your bones.
- Parsley contains several important nutrients, such as vitamins A, K, and C. It’s also a good source of the minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium. Parsley contains carotenoid antioxidants and vitamin C — both of which have been shown to benefit heart health. Parsley may help keep your kidneys healthy by fighting inflammation and reducing high blood pressure and your risk of kidney stones. Parsley has antibacterial properties and may help support bone health, boost your immune system, and enhance liver health.
- Celery is a great source of important antioxidants. Celery reduces inflammation and supports digestion. Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals with a low glycemic index. Celery has an alkalizing effect.
- Alfalfa contains vitamin K and small amounts of many other vitamins and minerals. It is also high in many bioactive plant compounds. Alfalfa has been shown to decrease cholesterol levels. It may benefit metabolic health, menopause symptoms and have antioxidant effects.
- Aloe vera has often be used to treat constipation. It is also said to enhance insulin sensitivity and help improve blood sugar management.
Grape Seed Extract
- May help reduce blood pressure, particularly in young to middle-aged and overweight people. Improve blood flow and reduce the risk of blood clotting, which may benefit those with circulatory problems. Grape seed may help reduce your risk of heart disease by inhibiting the oxidation of “bad” LDL cholesterol and by reducing oxidation to heart tissue during times of stress.
- Dandelions are a rich source of beta-carotene and polyphenolic compounds, both of which are known to have strong antioxidant capabilities that can prevent ageing and certain diseases. Dandelion has significant anti-inflammatory capacity. The dandelion plant contains bioactive compounds that have been shown to reduce blood sugar. Dandelion may help to lower blood pressure due to their diuretic effect and potassium content. Bioactive components in dandelion may support weight loss. Dandelion may increase contractions and movement of your gastrointestinal tract, acting as a treatment for constipation and indigestion. This effect is likely due to the prebiotic fiber inulin. Dandelion may protect against harmful sun rays, ageing and skin irritations, such as acne.
SUPERFOOD AND METABOLISM SUPPER BLEND
- Matcha contains a concentrated number of antioxidants, which may reduce cell damage and prevent chronic disease. Matcha has been shown to improve attention, memory and reaction time. It also contains caffeine and L-theanine, which can improve several aspects of brain function.
- Acai berries contain healthy fats and low amounts of sugar, as well as many trace minerals and plant compounds, including anthocyanins. Acai is incredibly rich in antioxidants, boasting three times the amount found in blueberries. Acai has shown potential as an anti-cancer agent. Acai may counteract the damaging effects of inflammation and oxidation in the brain and help stimulate its "housekeeping" response.
- Turmeric contains curcumin which has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body's antioxidant enzymes.
- Black pepper is rich in a potent antioxidant called piperine, which may help prevent free radical damage to your cells.
Green Tea Extract
- Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants called catechins, which have been shown to increase antioxidant capacity and protect against oxidative stress. The catechins in green tea may help reduce blood pressure and improve blood fat levels, which promotes heart health. Green tea extract has been shown to have a positive effect on brain health and memory and may help protect against brain diseases. Green tea extract can aid weight loss by increasing the number of calories your body burns through thermogenesis. Green tea extract seems to help improve liver function by decreasing inflammation and oxidative stress. Green tea extract has been shown to help prevent and treat several skin conditions. Green tea extract has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity and blood sugar tolerance, all while decreasing haemoglobin A1C and blood sugar levels.
- The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) found in garcinia cambogia can prevent calories from being stored as fats. HCA blocks the production of certain enzymes which slow down the metabolism. So instead of fat, those calories are converted into glycogen, which is necessary for building muscles.
- Pineapples are packed with a variety of vitamins and minerals. They are especially rich in vitamin C and manganese. It is a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers.