- Glucomannan is a natural, water-soluble dietary fiber also known as konjac. Supports weight loss. Like other soluble fibers, it’s believed to promote weight loss in several ways:
- It’s very low in calories
- It takes up space in your stomach and promotes a feeling of fullness (satiety), reducing food intake at a subsequent meal.
- It delays stomach emptying, contributing to increased satiety
- Like other soluble fibers, it reduces the absorption of protein and fat
- Feeding your gut bacteria may also have other benefits. Some studies have shown a correlation between altered gut bacteria and body weight. Glucomannan differs from most other soluble fibers, as it's exceptionally intense, making it particularly effective for weight loss.
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- Helps in fighting inflammation
- Improves circulation and heart health
- Improves brain function and well-being
- Reduces anxiety
- Treats depression
- Supports vision and eye health
It has been used to help fight off stress, lower blood sugar. Korean ginseng is known for its ability to help regulate mood, strengthen the immune system, and improve cognition.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- It May Boost Exercise Performance
- Magnesium Improves Mood
- Magnesium Can Lower Blood Pressure
- It Has Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
- Magnesium Can Help Prevent Migraines
- Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
- Zinc is considered an essential nutrient, meaning that your body can’t produce or store it.
For this reason, you must get a constant supply through your diet. It helps to boost the immune system. It helps to decrease inflammation.
- Also known as vitamin H, biotin is one of the B complex vitamins that help the body convert food into energy. B vitamins, and specifically biotin, help keep your skin, hair, eyes, liver, and nervous system healthy. Biotin is also a crucial nutrient during pregnancy, as it’s important for embryonic growth.